Looking For Tranquility Combined With the Thrill of Waves and Surfing?
Gran Camping Zarautz is the perfect choice! ! In a fantastic location close to the French border, our facilities are equipped with all the necessary comforts to offer you accommodationat the best value for money. Because customer satisfaction is our main objective.
Located close to the French border, we’re a regular stop for pilgrims on St. James’ Way, as the Northern Route passes through our campsite.
This makes our campsite the best starting point to visit emblematic cities like San Sebastian or Bilbao, as well as several coastal towns.
We also offer transport services to the city, tourist information, surf equipment and bicycle hire… Consult our prices and terms and conditions.
We’re involved in sporting events like motocross, cyclocross, mountain races, rural sports… We also support different cultural events, such as vintage car rallies, model airplane activities or local festivals.
Our pitches are also the perfect spot for surflovers looking to enjoy the waves of the famous Zarautz beach. Visitors also come to enjoy the San Sebastian Film Festival, the Zarautz Triathlon, the Jazz Festival, the “Clásica de San Sebastián” cycling race…
Activities in Zarautz
If you’re keen to try new dishes, we offer you the chance to taste the best of Basque cuisine all year round: cod in spicy pil-pil sauce, gilda (cocktail stick with an olive, a salted anchovy and Ibarra chilli peppers), hake with green sauce or marmitako (tuna and potato stew), baby cuttlefish in ink, among many other dishes and pintxos (slice of bread topped with traditional ingredients) typical of Northern Spanish gastronomy. Not sure what to choose? Let our specialised staff advise you and be amazed!
Zarautz and Its Surroundings
Zarautz and its surroundings offer visitors a wide range of leisure activities to enjoy during their stay at our campsite. For more detailed information, please ask the Gran Zarautz team.
In short, you’ll enjoy a few days in unforgettable accommodationat the Gran Zarautz campsite. Contact us and we’ll answer all your questions. Choose your favourite season and consult our prices. What are you waiting for?
Zarautz and its surroundings offer many leisure options with which to enjoy during your stay at our site.
We offer specialised classes and kit hire.
- GOOD PEOPLE SURF: 943536627 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- AXI MUNIAIN SURF ESKOLA: 943835648 / email@example.com
- MOOR SURF ESKOLA: 943020894 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- PUKAS SURF ESKOLA: 943835821 / email@example.com
Care of Pukas Surf Eskola and C4 SUP Center.
- C4 SUP CENTER: 943104291 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- PUKAS SURF ESKOLA: 943890636
The perfect option if you love watersports.
- ALITAN: 943132647 / email@example.com
Tourist and cultural services
Want to take advantage of everything Zarautz and its surroundings have to offer? Choose from a wide range of tourist itineraries and soak up the best cultural offerings.
- ARAZI.: 943833641 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- KULTURLAN BI S.L.: 943131418 / email@example.com
Only suitable for extreme sports lovers!
- URRUTI SPORT: 629436866
- BIPLAZAS: JOSU 678562746
Care of Lubaki Zarautz.
- LUBAKI ZARAUTZ: 605897018 / www.lubakipaintballzarautz.com
Without a doubt, one of our guests’ favourite activities. Enjoy the best sea views in conjunction with the mountains all year round.
- GETARI CHARTER: 600521822
- CHARTER PROBANZA ZUMAIA VELERO: 665 724 870 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- BEGI-BISTAN: 657 794 677 / www.begi-bistan.com
Love wine tasting? Consult us.
- TALAIBERRI: 943132750 / email@example.com
- REZABAL: 943580899 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to natural parks
We recommend the Pagoeta Natural Park and the Flysch trail in Zumaia.
- PARQUE NATURAL DE PAGOETA (Aia)
- RUTA DEL FLYSCH (Zumaia)
Don’t miss the main attractions: the Guggenheim, San Telmo, the Aquarium, Balenciaga…
- PHOTOMUSEUM ZARAUTZ: 943130906 / www.photomuseum.name
- SANTA MARIA LA REAL: www.menosca.com
- BALENCIAGA ( Getaria )
- SAN TELMO ( Donostia/San Sebastián )
- GUGGENHEIM ( Bilbao )
- AQUARIUM ( Donostia/San Sebastián )
Tourist office of Zarautz
943 83 09 90 / email@example.com